Monday, March 16, 2009

Rough One...

"Tell me why
I don't like Mondays..."

---Boomtown Rats


I'm home with my Little Fish who is running a temperature and feeling pretty ill. Fortunately, I have the kind of job where I can work from home at least part of the time and still be (mostly) effective.

Also, some of you know that I am a fan of PAVONE, a local advertising agency who does some really cool work. I just found out from a friend of mine, who is a principal there, that four of their people were heading down to Spring training when they had a terrible accident. Three of them were injured; one was injured severely enough to be placed in ICU, but is expected to survive. A fourth member was killed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the PAVONE family. If you have a moment, and you're in the habit of saying prayers, remember them, if you would...

No comments: