Friday, March 06, 2009

MRI...

Finally went for the MRI on the ankle. It's been so long I can't even remember when I bustimicated it, but Doc said if it's not better by February to get it looked at. It's March and it's still not right.

Here's what I want to hear: "It's almost there, just give it another month. In the meantime, let's start on PT."

Here's what I don't want to hear: "You need surgery and 6 months of rehab." Amputation seems like a kind of bad option, too.

While I was at the imaging center, they had a list of music from which I could choose. My first instinct was jazz, but then I started thinking about it. If it's Muzak jazz, a half hour could be measured in dog years, taking 3.5 hours off my life. I thought about the "alternative sampler" but had the same thought in the opposite direction. I finally settled on Al Green, and I have to say it was a great choice for MRI music.

No comments: