Saturday, December 15, 2007

The say it's...



I had/am having an excellent birthday. I got loved up by my wife and daughter yesterday. I've been fighting a cold and spent most of my "day off" closing a deal, so I was a little bummed. They decided to give me an early birthday so they brought out my gifts. I got a triathlon mouse pad because they thought it would be good for work, so my coworkers could know a little something about me. I got a cycling jersey Chirtmas tree ornament, because we get ornaments that mean something to us. Extra credit--there's a bulge in the middle back pocket where my musette bag is.

The coupe de grace is the inner tubes, for snow tubing. Mrs. Fish and Little Fish thought it would be great fun, and the kid in me absolutely agrees. And, we have a blizzard on the way this weekend--COME ON SNOW!!!!

4 comments:

Redlefty said...

Happy BD!

hard.rox said...

Belated Birthday wishes, Rob. Hopefully you guys got some snow.

Eric said...

Happy Birthday Fish, I'm glad you had a good one!!! Be careful on the tube out there!

E

Fishmagic said...

Happy Birthday...bummer it didn't snow for you.