Wednesday, November 21, 2007

64 Degrees

That's right, it was 64 degrees outside today. And, it was sunny. And I had the day off. So what's a Loadasaurus who hasn't done ANYTHING in weeks to do? I got out and rode my bike for the first time in two months. It was amazing. Fall has lasted a long time in Central Pennsylvania this year, so the trees are still blazing with color.

I rode through the back roads, over the river into Harrisburg and along the Susquehanna River. The return trip was sweet, as I got to do some decent hills, and I found I hadn't lost half the strength or speed I had imagined I would (or should) have. All in all, it was a beautiful day. I capped it off with a trip to the library with the family.

1 comment:

Fishmagic said...

Glad to hear works going well and that your schedule is starting to level out. Sure wish I could have gotten a ride in one of these last two days.