Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am sick and tired...

...of riding on a trainer...

...of being cooped up inside...

...of running in near-freezing temperatures in APRIL...

...of cycling in 35 mph winds.

Today I declared war on Mother nature, grabbed my hybrid and headed out. It started to sleet a little, along with the aforementioned 35+ mph winds. I decided to take a detour and LENGTHEN the ride. It ended up being a little over 6 miles, paltry by my usual standards, but much longer than I anticipated when i went out. I'm done with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's it...sound your barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world and kick mother nature in the teeth...

or perhaps you just need to move? :-)

FishrCutB8 said...

Let me guess...sunny and mid-seventies today? Or was that yesterday? Or tomorrow....

Joe said...

I think ODBsGirl and I will do a little MTB tomorrow. Suppose to be 70 and sunny! :)

I feel for you but you know this just toughens you up for those future adventure races.