Friday, March 02, 2007

Fun Video

One of the cooler things I get to do in my job is meet with and serve awesome clients from a very, very diverse universe. I have worked with the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission for about five or six years now.

They just came up with a video to promote expanded fishing opportunities for this year's trout season in Pennsylvania. For those of you who don't know, the first day of Trout Season is like a combination of Mardi Gras and the SuperBowl, with a sprinkling of College Football tailgating, all rolled into one. It's attended with all the tradition and religious zeal by the most battle-hardened fisher-persons you can imagine, ages 4 to 104.

If you have never done opening day in our state, you owe it to yourself to do it, just once. Anyway, here's the video...enjoy


Extra cool: The first embedded video in my blog. I'm not sure the twenty-first century is ready for me, but I'm ready for it.

No comments: