Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Wanna Get Physical

Some of you have been following my Physical Therapy for the bike crash. Last week, I got a compliment from the PT on my form for the lunges I have been doing. One of the things I have learned from Lou, Bill, Alwyn, etc. id the importance of form. Most people wouldn't recognize proper form if it hit them in the face (I Love when he punches the bag...the PASSION!), so it's kind of cool when you go in and someone who should recognize decent form, does.

I have to say, I am really feeling better. My lower back doesn't hurt nearly as much, nearly as often. The thigh injury is pretty much still there all time, but the intensity is much less.

It's been too cold to run. Getting up early or runing at night in this kind of cold appeals to me not at all. Still, the rumor is that it might get up to 38 degres today, so I may go for a run...

No comments: