Friday, August 04, 2006

Thoughts on My Thoughts?

One of the cool things about blogs is that they can become interactive. If you see something that you like or hate, something that inspires you, moves you, makes you sick or just brings a memory to mind, there's a way you can share it. At the end of each post there's a little area on the bottom right that says "COMMENTS".

You can click on this and leave your comment, thought, whatever. I have even enabled anonymous comments, as some people prefer to remain out of sight--prefectly fine with me as the spammers have not yet invaded this blog.

So I'll continue to Blog, you can comment and maybe we'll learn a thing or two from one another. All the best.

2 comments:

Redlefty said...

Your shift to a democratic comment style has sparked me to do the same. I hope your interation here increases as a result!

FishrCutB8 said...

I really like those interactions. In boxing paralnce, I'm a counterpuncher. I do my best thinking in repsonse to the thinking of others.

"If I have seen further [than certain other men] it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

---Newton