Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fish or Cut Balls...

Each of us bites off more than we can chew at some point in our lives. At those times, I'm thankful for those people who can exercise quick thinking and cut through things quickly. When I saw this fella, I knew exactly how he felt.



My friend Mary sent me this picture, as well as the person cutting through to save his life. She added the quote: "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." Thanks for a great reminder...

3 comments:

Redlefty said...

Darn, I passed up that fish because I wanted to make sure I removed the speck from my own eye first. Maybe I misinterpreted what Jesus meant? Curiouser and curiouser...

Redlefty said...

By the way, HILARIOUS title!

FishrCutB8 said...

It's a Fish thing....