Friday, September 09, 2005

9-11....Where were you?

It's one of those questions that every person has a rememberance. I was burying my Great Aunt, who was the matriarch of our family. At each stage of the funeral, more news came forth until it became apparent what was going on. My Aunt was a very firm believer in the Lord, and I think God may have called her home before these events so she didn't have to see them. I also think, if God gave her the power of an angel, she was up there protecting people, or more likely, holding them as they passed from our world to the next. Aunt Clara was like that. She probably had warm cookies waiting at the gates...

1 comment:

FishrCutB8 said...

My brother knew a lot of people in the towers as well. Fortunately, the attacks occurred before many people arrived for work that day, and most of his friends were not in the buildings.